Committee Overview & Responsibilities
- It shall consider all matters concerning human resources, including: labor contracts under the Illinois Public Labor Relations Act; personnel administration and policies; the Employee Health Fund and employee wellness; funding for retirement systems applicable to County employees; EEO/Affirmative Action reports and diversity, and, staffing levels and changes.
- It shall consider all matters related to information technology, including: internal information technology services; and, Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
- It shall consider all matters related to risk management, including: worker’s compensation claims; unemployment claims; liability claims against the County; and, bonds and insurance.
The business of the following offices is considered by the County Operations Committee:
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Risk Management
- Peoria County Animal Protection Services (PCAPS)
- It shall consider all matters related to animal control and protection.
- EEO/Affirmative Action Coordinator
- Advisory Committee on Diversity and Inclusion