For Funeral Home Payment (For funeral director's only)
Click here to pay for cremation permits.
1. Enter the death certificate and confirm a “Y” is in the complete tab. A Death Certificate will not be signed off until the complete tab has a “Y”.
2. Visit www.allpaid.com, make the payment with the decedent’s information included.
3. Once payment is made, the Coroner’s Office will receive notification and process the certificate within 1 business day. (If completed after 4pm, it
will be the next business day.) Please avoid calling to let us know that you paid unless there are special circumstances (a correction etc.).
4. Receipts will be emailed to your account as well as a tracking process for your prior payments and receipts.
To further assist you, we have developed a list of information and items that you will need when you meet with funeral home staff:
- Birthplace: city, state, and country
- Cemetery name and location, if applicable: city, county, and state
- Church affiliation
- Clothing, including undergarments, socks, dentures, glasses, and jewelry
- Date of birth and age
- Deceased's full legal name: first, middle, and last
- Education, highest grade completed
- Father's name: first, middle, and last
- Life insurance policies
- List of 6 to 8 pallbearers, if applicable
- Marital status
- Mother's name: first, middle, and last, including maiden name
- Name of surviving relatives and cities in which they live: spouse, parents, children, brothers, sisters, and grandchildren
- Name of surviving spouse, if applicable
- Occupation and place of employment
- One recent photograph for obituary and cosmetic purposes
- Organizations or memberships
- Residence: number and street, city, county, state, and zip code
- Social Security Number
- Special achievements
- Veteran's Discharge Papers, if applicable
In preparation for or following the death of your loved one, many decisions need to be made. One such decision is which funeral home will handle the arrangements. View a list of funeral homes in Peoria County.